This agreement is intended to indicate the seriousness with which we treat our volunteers.
The intention of the agreement is to assure you of our deep appreciation of your services and to indicate our commitment to do the very best we can to make your volunteer experience here a productive and rewarding one.
We, Families Fighting for Justice and the O.L.L.Y Children’s charity, agree to accept the services of
and commit to the following.
- To provide adequate information, learning responsibilities and assistance for the volunteer to be able to meet the responsibilities of their volunteer role
- To ensure satisfactory supervisory support to the volunteer and to provide feedback on performance
- To respect the skills, dignity and individual needs of the volunteer, and to do our best to adjust to these individual requirements
- To be receptive to any comment from the volunteer regarding ways in which we might mutually better accomplish our respective tasks
I agree to serve as a volunteer and commit to the following:
- To perform my volunteer duties to the best of my ability
- To adhere to the organisation’s rules and procedures, including record-keeping requirements and confidentiality of organisation and client information and confidentiality
- To meet time and duty commitment, except in exceptional circumstances, or to provide adequate notice so that alternative arrangements can be made
I agree to volunteer for Families Fighting for Justice and OLLY on these days
In the role of
Staff Member Signature - for and on behalf of the organisation:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Telephone & email
Tell us in which area you are interested in volunteering
Special Skills or Qualifications
Summarise any special skills or qualifications you have acquired from employment, previous volunteering work or other activities like hobbies or sports.
Previous volunteer experience
Summarise your previous volunteering experiences
Agreement and signature
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set form in it are true and complete; I understand that if I am accepted as a volunteer I will have to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. Any false statements, omissions or other misrepresentations made by me on this application may result in my immediate dismissal.
It is the policy of this organisation to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age or disability.
Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in volunteering with us.
Do you have a disability?
Do you need help with reading or writing?
Do you have any medical conditions?
Are you on any medication?
I give my consent that photographs of my work and myself can be used on the internet and display purposes.
When visiting us:
- Please bring with you any qualifications.
- Please bring ID (Driving Licence and or Passport)
- If you can supply any references, please bring them along to your induction.
- As you know all our volunteers are Enhanced DBS check if you do not have a transferable DBS check we will pay for one for you.
Thank you for wanting to volunteer for our charity.
After you submit the volunteer form you will be invited in (The HUB at 6 Anson Street, L3 5NY) to read and sign our policies and procedures. We will get in touch with you to come in where you will be given an induction at a date and time suitable to yourself.